Ad Team Associate
Located in Virginia Beach, VA
Salary: $13.00+ hr DOE
NEW POSITION ... APPLY TODAY...THIS IS A GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR !
Our client, a Virginia Beach CRM & Advertising company for the automotive industry, is in search of an Ad Team Associate to assist in daily activities of their busy office. They like to have a fun in a relaxed working environment as they feel it is the best motivation for hard work.
- Permanent, Evaluation Hire, Full Time, position.
- SHIFT: (M-F 8:30 am – 5:30 pm, 1 hour for lunch)
- PAY: $13 - $20 hr, Depending on your experience
- TO APPLY: Please email your up to date resume (in a normal Word Document or other editable format; no links please) to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title (Ad Team Associate, L096) on the subject line. If your experience and skills match the job requirements we will contact you to continue the screening/interview process.
- Extremely friendly and personable
- Excellent phone skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Basic HTML skills preferred
- Desire or interest in learning basics of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Eager to learn
- Interest in design and/or marketing (experience not required)
- Need to be very organized
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Word & Excel
- Must be confident using a computer
- High School degree & some college
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Answer all inbound phone calls, assist when it is something in the admin’s scope of work or transfer to the correct person.
- Putting ads together in the email editor.
- Proof reading ads
- This person will read ads for spelling errors and grammar mistakes
- Assist with putting together Retention Ads
- Assist with loading media into the DAM tool library
- Assist with creating new custom tags when needed
- Assist with loading dealership logos
- Assist with tagging PDF coupons
- Assist with pulling data lists
- Assist with projects such as: Reviewing email follow-up, Cleaning up employee lists, Reassigning orphan owners
- Assist with basic training (i.e. how to add an employee, reset passwords, where to find reports, how to create templates)
- Assist with tagging PDF forms
- Assist with basic requests (i.e. turn on permission levels, addressing support emails, answering questions)
The Virginia Beach Express Employment Professionals office has placed over 4,500 qualified candidates with local Virginia Beach area companies. The majority of our positions are PERMANENT positions, although temporary positions are also available. We are a great resource for job seekers, and there is never a fee to our applicants for our services. Express Employment Professionals was founded in 1983 and today employs hundreds of thousands of people, with over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Express also offers affordable health insurance to qualified employees and their families.
Express Office: Virginia Beach
4530 Professional Circle
Virginia Beach, VA 23455