Truck Accessory Fabricator
Located in Indianapolis, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- A Southside specialty truck fabrication shop is looking for a shop mechanic to perform fabrication of truck accessories!
- Company is open to candidates who have automotive hobbies.
- The Truck Accessory Fabricator will be responsible for attaching lights, boom lifts, hydraulics, compressors, and other accessories to all types of commercial trucks.
- $15-$20 based on experience
- DIRECT HIRE
- Medical Benefits
- 1st shift - Flexible- can start 7am/8am
- Monday-Thursday, 4-10/hour shifts and typically work reduced shift on Friday
- OT is typically during the week, but some optional Saturdays.
- Ideal candidates will gave an automotive background and will be mechanical with some welding experience.
- The company is open to no experience, but candidates will need to have a basic set of hand tools to get them started.
How to apply: Email me your resume at Ashley.Hammersley@expresspros.com or call me at 317-300-9503 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143