Located in Black Mountain, NC
Salary: $14/hr -$18/hr
We are looking for a Drafter to work with our team of Technicians and Engineers and convert designs into technical plans.
Drafter responsibilities include gathering drawings and specifications, calculating material and equipment requirements and setting up production methods. If you have hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software and are familiar with building processes, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help us build functional, secure and well-designed products and structures that meet our needs.
Job Summary: Prepare engineering drawings using two-dimensional and three-dimensional CAD software of mechanical equipment.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Certifications Required:
- Basic math skills, such as the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide fractions, decimals and whole numbers,
- Experience in Microsoft Office (primarily Word and Excel) and Acrobat,
- Mechanical Drafting experience
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, and/or 3-D cad
- Ability to read and use measuring devices such as electronic test equipment,
- Ability to read and write the English language,
- Read and understand electrical schematics, diagrams, process sheets and drawings of electrical components,
- General Electrical and Mechanical knowledge.
Primary Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Communicate with drafters, engineers, and sales to ensure proper drawings, diagrams, schematics.
- Communicate with service personnel to ensure proper maintenance procedures are included in manuals.
- Use, clean and maintain tools, equipment and work area in a safe manner.
- Lift up to 30-pounds with mechanical assistance.
Schedule is Monday through Friday. $14/hr to $18/hr depending on experience.
Open to recent college graduates as well as those with work experience!
Join the Express Team as a respected and appreciated associate! https://www.facebook.com/ExpressProsAsheville/
We are a company that offers health benefits, vacation pay, evaluation hire opportunities, and a positive team environment where we care about your growth as we help you find employment! We look for ways to say thank you! Notes, gift cards, and even tourist tickets!
Express Office: Asheville
1979 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803