Located in Marietta, GA
Salary: $15 - $17 / per hour
We are looking for a F/T Accounts Receivable Specialist in Marietta!
Spanish Bilingual Preferred.
Hours: 800am - 500pm Monday - Friday
Location: Marietta, GA
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Reviews status of delinquent accounts and initiates collection action by contacting customers to collect past-due invoices, preparing no-ship list of customers for non-payment of accounts, and releases proformas after contacting customer on past due invoices.
2. Coordinates the daily activities of the employees in the Accounts Receivable Department.
3. Researches and resolves problems with customers to ensure timely payment of accounts.
4. Prepares monthly closing and reporting of accounts receivable.
5. Prepares monthly cash projections based on open accounts receivable.
6. Prepares the listing of accounts to be submitted to Legal Counsel for collection.
7. Comply with companies' Compliance Program Including Environmental, Quality, Health & Safety, and Confidential Information Management Guidelines.
8. Performs other position-related duties as assigned.
SUPERVISION AND SCOPE OF POSITION:
This job has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Shares the responsibility of collection of approximately $140,000,000 accounts receivable with the Accounting Manager on an annual basis.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and five years related experience; or years of related experience in and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates and Licenses: None
Travel Requirements: None
Express Office: Marietta
1395 South Marietta Parkway
Building 400, Suite 214
Marietta, GA 30067