Inside Sales Representative - Construction Experience Preferred!
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm (Monday - Friday)
• Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features and solicit orders.
• Recommend products to customers based on customers’ needs and interests.
• Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, product uses and credit terms.
o Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
o Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
• Negotiate prices or other sales terms.
• Identify potential customers.
• Active Listening
• Speaking – Talking to others to convey information effectively.
• Persuasion – Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
• Social Perceptiveness – Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
• Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible, dependable and fulfill obligations.
• 2+ years’ of inside sales experience in a call center environment preferred.
• A valid driver’s license.
• Excellent verbal communication skills and telephone manner
• Familiarity with Windows operating system Word/Excel .
• Proven track record of successful sales experience preferred.