Accounts Receivable Specialist/ HR Assistant
Located in Milwaukee, WI
Salary: 16.00 - 17.00
Milwaukee County Manufacturing Company looking for
Accounts Receivable Specialist/HR Assistant.
Accounts Receivable Specialist/HR Assistant
Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Pay $16/hour DOE
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for all activities in the accounts receivable function. Maintains accurate records and proper invoicing within standard policies reflective of the customer’s requirements. Manages collection activities such as sending follow-up inquiries, negotiating with past due accounts, keeping track of cash receipts and soft collection calls. Creates management reports and performs a variety of tasks. Familiar with multi-departmental concepts, practices, and procedures. Audits methods and procedures of the position to improve efficiency and accuracy.
Responsibilities & Essential duties:
- Process customer billing and allocate payments on a daily basis
- Collect and interact with customers and other departments to resolve queries, requests and outstanding issues
- Organize and enter tracking numbers from packing slips and bill of ladings
- Review, monitor and reconcile customer accounts
- Process debit/credit memo adjustments as needed
- Create, populate and review reports for management according to specific guidelines
- Create and distribute Sales reports, FG Inventory, Quality Dash Board, Scorecard
- Assist with yearly audit review
- Back up receptionist with phone calls, sorting and distributing incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail
- Perform multiple projects, assignments and requests
- Create and manage Excel spreadsheets for various managers
- Conduct credit checks on new customers including references and financial institutions
- Conducts recruitment effort for nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals.
- Maintain human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Update and implement DCR
- Scan and record Training Rosters
- Perform other office duties as assigned
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting
- Manufacturing accounting experience: 3 years or greater
Call Cindy @ 262-242-0303 or log on to www.expresspros.com/mequonwi to complete the online application. Or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Mequon
11126 North Cedarburg Road
Mequon, WI 53092