Located in Champaign, IL
The scale operator is responsible for operations of a truck weighing process. The duties include, but are not limited to, weighing trucks, collecting and reviewing manifests, recording all information in a computerized weighing system, running reports, and filing, loading and uploading.
- Ensure accurate and complete records of all inbound and outbound scale transactions.
- Inspect paperwork and loads for inbound and outbound trucks. Enter all information into computer.
- Inspects equipment, makes sure everything is safe and in working condition
- Maintain order and housekeeping of scales and scale house.
- Complete daily reports, maintain logs, spreadsheets and other reports, as assigned.
- Other responsibilities as assigned or required
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Expert customer service skills
- Prior use of excel or data entry experience
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to stand on feet for 8-12 hours a day
- Communication skills
- Ability to work 8-12 hour days
Express Employment is currently working with grain elevators throughout the central Illinois area. If you are interested in hearing more about these positions, please give our office a call at 217-355-8500. This is a GREAT way to make some extra money before the holidays!!!
Express Office: Champaign
1001 North Mattis Avenue
Champaign, IL 61821