Peak Season Help - Factory - DAYS
Located in Bainbridge Island, WA
Do you like to make things with your hands? Are you looking to start an exciting career in Manufacturing? Do you enjoy watching raw material become a final product? Local manufacturing company in the Bainbridge Island area looking to recruit the next generation of team members and train into management.
• Build packaging for finished products.
• Inspect finished products for quality and adherence to customer specifications.
• Maintain inventory of job materials.
• Package finished products.
• Start up and shut down processing equipment.
• Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance.
• Clean production equipment or work areas.
• Clean scrap materials for recycling or reuse, rewinding and rethreading raw material and/or removal of unused raw materials at the end of the process.
- This position requires the ability to stand, bend and squat for long periods of time during shifts.
- Must have clean background and pass Urine Analysis, (including for Marijuana)
- Have reliable transportation.
- This is an entry level position so no previous experience is required.
Hours/Shift: Multiple shifts available on day, swing and graveyard shifts.
Pay: $12.50 to $12.90 to start
Ways To Apply:
- Send your resume to Jobs.BremertonWA@ExpressPros.com
- Complete an online application on our website: www.expresspros.com/apply
- Call our office at (360) 479-4756
- Visit our office at 4545 Auto Center Way Bremerton, WA 98312
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability
Express is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Washington State and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Express Office: Bremerton
4545 Auto Center Way
Bremerton, WA 98312