Customer Service Specialist - Call Center
Located in Roseville, CA
EXPRESS EMPLOYMENT PROFESSIONALS- ROSEVILLE, CA
IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING OPPORTUNITY:
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST CALL CENTER
Heavy inbound/outbound call volume in a call center environment
Must be able to handle 180+ phone calls per day and meet other performance metrics like avg talk time, hold time, etc.
- Handles customer inquiries via phone call and online within specified time frame
- Consistently demonstrates exceptional customer service skills, to include excellent phone etiquette, friendly and upbeat disposition, and verbal communication skills
- Follows established procedures for setting reservations to include proper documentation
- Demonstrates the ability to instantly build rapport with clients
- Assists and informs clients by scheduling service appointments, explaining procedures, answering questions, and providing all required information
- Practices active listening skills while assisting clients
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines, recommending improved procedures
- Updates/Maintains job knowledge by studying product descriptions and training material provided
- Maintains excellent attendance and punctuality
- Upholds schedule adherence
- Maintains excellent communication with all service personnel and other departments and conducts themselves in a professional manner at all times
- Follows department and company guidelines to include proper safeguarding of customer information
- Maintains acceptable call stats consistently, and demonstrates proficiency in all required tasks
- Demonstrates ability to build strong working relationships with team members and across the organization
- Adheres to all inbound and outbound call guides and scripts
- Must possess ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Exhibits exceptional organizational skills, time management, and quick learning skills
- Maintains outstanding quality on calls by achieving high call scores
- Must have a Valid Drivers License Report
Candidates must consistently display exceptional verbal communication, phone etiquette, active listening, and people skills. Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multi task in a fast paced environment with an emphasis on customer focus.
- High School Diploma or higher
WORK SCHEDULE AND PAY:
- This is an evaluation-hire opportunity with potential for long term! You MUST work 4 months before Conversion is considered.
- Hours of operation/Monday through Sunday 7 AM- 6:30 PM – must have open availability – working 40 hours per week
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends (40 hours per week). Overtime may be requested as well.
- Pay is $12.00/hr, and goes to $13 , along with potential for bonuses, after evaluation period met.
To be considered for this position, please click here to submit your resume and a
Staffing Consultant will make contact with you once received.
Thank you for inquiring into Express Employment Professionals!
LET’S BE SOCIAL! CHECK US OUT AT THE FOLLOWING SOCIAL MEDIA SITES:
Express Employment Professionals
5701 Lonetree Blvd Ste 302 Rocklin, CA 95765 (916) 781-0177
Express Office: Roseville (Rocklin)
5701 Lonetree Boulevard
Rocklin, CA 95765