Night Warehouse Associate
Located in Poulsbo, WA
Night Warehouse Associate
Our Warehouse Associates play a pivotal role; they are responsible for pre-picking the beverage orders and placing the correct pallets on the trucks. Working as a team is a critical part of this position''s success.
- Perform all duties related to shipping, receiving, put-away, replenishment, picking, loading, rotation, check-in, repacking and security of products
- Rotate all products during receiving, replenishment, picking, repacking and returns activities according to Company standards
- Participate in pre-picking and merchandising of products as needed
- Develop and maintain positive, cooperative and team-oriented relationships with co-workers, supervisors, managers and others you come into contact with throughout your job
- Maintain safety, quality, and productivity standards established by management
- Read order sheet accurately
- Work with warehouse supervisor to ensure productivity standards are acceptable
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with those of the Company''s Core Values at all times
- Complete all other tasks or projects as assigned
- Active listening
- Accountability & integrity
- Team player & strong work ethic
- Safety minded
- Ability to work independently while managing multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively with customers or employees of organization
- Lift/carry/push/pull 50 lbs. repetitively and up to 165 lbs.
- Bend/stoop/crouch/squat/ use arms/wrists/hands/grasp
- Climb stairs/ladder
Required Education and Experience
Minimum of 18 years of age
Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience in a warehouse, with logistics or material handling
- High school diploma or GED
Ways To Apply:
- Send your resume to Jobs.BremertonWA@ExpressPros.com
- Complete an online application on our website: www.expresspros.com/apply
- Call our office at (360) 479-4756
- Visit our office at 4545 Auto Center Way Bremerton, WA 98312
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability
Express is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Washington State and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Express Office: Bremerton
4545 Auto Center Way
Bremerton, WA 98312