Located in Dallas, TX
Trademark Paralegal - Dallas
A prestigious Dallas Law Firm has an immediate need for a Trademark Paralegal with 5+ years of experience.
The position will not involve travel but will work with Houston and Austin IP attorneys in addition to those in Dallas. Qualified candidates will have:
- Robust knowledge of and experience handling both national and international trademark prosecution
- Experience in conducting trademark searches (national and international) using government and/or commercial trademark databases, including Corsearch, Thompson or SAEGIS
- Corporate due diligence experience in assigning trademarks from one corporation to another and ownership/lien record searches and recordation in connection with security agreements (both national and international)
- Some trademark litigation experience with handling cancellations and oppositions
- Knowledge of electronic filing and experience with trademark reports from electronic docketing systems (including PATTSY)
- Anyone applying must be a self-starter, team player, quick learner and must have two out of the following paralegal requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, paralegal certificate, CLA designation (or equivalent) or four years of full-time experience as a paralegal.
For immediate consideration, email DallasTxNorth@expresspros.com
Express Office: Dallas (North)
14755 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75254