Located in Cedar Park, TX
Salary: $15.00-$17.00/hour DOE
Are you an account-able worker? Are you looking to build your skills in a growing industry?
A top-of-the-line building materials supplier in the Cedar Park area is hiring a Construction Accounting Specialist. This major manufacturing specialist is looking for individuals with previous experience specifically in construction accounting. Gain knowledge of the manufacturing industry and expand your skill set! Outstanding workers may be asked to stay on in this position permanently. Come work in an environment with great company culture alongside other dedicated employees.
This company has decades of experience as an industry leader not just in our area, but nationwide. If you're ready to expand your career in the booming manufacturing industry, apply today!
Work schedule: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday
Pay rate: $15.00-$17.00/hour, depending on experience
There’s another way you can get paid – bring a friend to apply with you and get a $50 referral bonus when they work 120 hours! That’s like three weeks on an 8-hour shift. Ask us for more information about our referral program.
What we’re looking for:
- 2-4 years’ experience in an accounts payable or accounts receivable role OR a relevant Associate’s degree, or a combination of education and experience
- Prior constructing accounting experience is required
- Experience with progressive billing and AIA billing
- Excellent keyboarding and 10 key skills
- Attention to accuracy
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Familiarity and understanding of ERP software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Input cash receipts data into ERP software
- Verify cash receipts against bank deposits and process credit card transactions
- Contact customers regarding collections and discrepancies
- Assist in interpreting and resolving accounts receivable problems with clients and keep collections tool as clean and up-to-date as possible
- Invoice customers daily from reports run from the ERP software, over-the-counter orders, and service orders and projects
- Prepare a schedule of values billing for construction contracts
- Enter invoices into system and request coding for invoices as needed
- Manage Proactis trays
- Work vendor statements
How to apply:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that fits your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. The best way to apply is to come in to our office today!
Applicants can also apply online at ExpressPros.com/Job-Seekers or send in their resume for review. Email us at jobs.roundrocktx@ExpressPros.com and please include the job title in the subject line. You can also call our office for more information.
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to find positions that fit their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in Round Rock, Texas, and North America, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- Holiday and vacation pay (with eligibility at fewer hours than any other staffing agency)
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664