Human Resource Coordinator
Located in Brighton, MI
Salary: $12.50 - $13.00 hour
Express Employment Professionals of Howell/Brighton is recruiting for an entry level Human Resource Coordinator. Great opportunity for recent graduates of Human Resource college programs and those in previous HR intern positions. Position is full-time, Monday – Friday, 40 hours.
- Answers the telephone in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Determines nature of caller’s business and directs the call to appropriate person.
- Records accurate and complete telephone messages and promptly relays them to the intended person.
- Screen candidates and/or direct applicants to responsible staffing consultant for consideration.
- Calls to confirm appointments.
- Greets and welcomes all visitors and applicants in a consistently friendly and professional manner.
- Dispenses relevant documents to applicants.
- Directs applicant flow within the office and maintains appropriate documentation.
- Administers skills evaluations and reviews for completion, providing instruction and encouragement.
- Maintains confidentiality of all processed documents.
- Provides office administrative support
- Work with staff to schedule interviews
- Type correspondence and other materials as required.
- Enters personal data from application into applicant’s computer record.
- Maintains files, records, and reports as directed.
- Conduct employment verifications as required.
- Work with staff to identify candidates for open positions
- Participate in weekly open order meetings.
- Tracks and reports of daily office activity.
- Performs other related duties as necessary and assigned.
- REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Previous Human Resources experience preferred
- High school diploma and some college
- Must have strong MS Word, Outlook & especially Excel and computer skills
- Must have the ability to operate accurately and quickly the telephone system, fax machines, and other standard office equipment.
- Must have ability to multitask and prioritize activities in a quick and orderly manner.
- Must be comfortable making and receiving multiple calls.
- Ability to manage a front office environment.
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend various employment-related documents and materials.
- Must be able to work with a wide range of personalities in a courteous, effective, and professional manner.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
Please send resumes today to email@example.com
Salary: See job posting as entry level opportunity $12.50 to $13.00 /hour
Express Office: Howell (Brighton)
2160 Grand River Annex
Brighton, MI 48114