Account Manager/Inside Sales
Located in Sarnia, ON
We are hiring for a Staffing Consultant role that represents Express Employment Professionals to job seekers and our client companies across Lambton County. This position will be responsible for moving at a super-fast pace to fill open positions quickly and sell to other potential companies. It’s truly an Account Manager/Inside Sales position with the opportunity to grow together on a team and drive towards goals.
We are looking for people who love helping people, who love to win, and have the grit and perseverance to make it through anything. We look for people who are fiercely loyal to their team and will stop at nothing to achieve goals together.
The team puts a lot of value in activity. You must be comfortable making outbound phone calls every day, interviewing new candidates, and servicing companies with world-class customer service.
About Express Employment Professionals
We’re on a mission to put a million people to work! Together we can help companies grow and succeed while helping people in Sarnia-Lambton find jobs and provide for their families. We work directly with businesses to grow their team and with people to find their next home (job).
Does the following describe you?
- Passionate about helping people (both businesses and job seekers) succeed
- Love working in a multi-tasking, fast-paced sales environment
- Personable, driven, and love making a difference in people’s lives
- You can see beyond a problem, respond to situations in smart ways, and put a positive and professional spin on any situation
- Professionalism is a core value
- Your ideal work environment is team centred, competitive, and a place where you get rewarded for your efforts
- Comfortable in an office environment, expects professional results, and desires to solve problems
- You are driven by a fast pace and change
Benefits of Express Employment Professionals
- Base salary + team commission, bonuses, and incentives
- Medical benefits
- Training opportunities across North America
- Community involvement opportunities
- Work hard/play hard – we get the job done and celebrate together
- Being part of a winning team that is one of the top franchises in Canada
- Being part of a tribe who love to work together
Does that sound like you? If so, please apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited about starting the conversation!
Express Office: Sarnia
347 Christina Street North
Sarnia, ON N7T 5V6