Located in Georgetown, TX
Are you extremely detail-oriented and always ready to jump in and help? This may be the job for you!
We’re hiring an Admin for a well-respected company in Georgetown. This individual is expected to be an all-around asset for the organization and able to handle anything that comes their way. They will provide helpful and professional assistance to everyone who crosses their path, from clients to customers to coworkers. If you’re an unstoppable force that can do it all, apply today!
Work schedule: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday
Pay rate: $13.50/hour
- Providing customer service over the phone and/or in person
- Data entry
- Generating correspondence, reports, spreadsheets, graphics, and presentation material
- Filing paperwork
- Managing and/or distributing important documents
- Interfacing with clients to ensure needs and deadlines are met
- Administer vendor accounts, contracts, and invoices
- Expense reporting
- Plan and coordinate office events and meetings
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with customer service and/or administrative skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Basic math skills
- Strong data entry skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to make sound decisions
- Attention to detail is key
- Friendly, warm personality
How to apply:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that fits your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. The best way to apply is to come in to our office today!
Applicants can also apply online at ExpressPros.com/Job-Seekers or send in their resume for review. Email us at jobs.roundrocktx@ExpressPros.com and please include the job title in the subject line. You can also call our office for more information.
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to find positions that fit their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in Round Rock, Texas, and North America, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- Holiday and vacation pay (with eligibility at fewer hours than any other staffing agency)
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664