Located in Farmington Hills, MI
Express Employment Professionals is looking for experienced Credit Specialist for our client in Farmington Hills, MI!
This is a rapidly growing company that offers programs such as credit monitoring and rebuilding, identity theft protection and lifelong financial planning/education.
Credit Specialist Responsibilities and Duties:
- Handling confidential information
- Comparing documents with great attention to detail.
- Requesting additional information if needed
- Reviewing credit reports and portal updating
- Communicating status updates to client
- Creating credit challenge letters
- Analyzing dispute results
- Phone and email communication with clients
- Other basic office duties
Credit Specialist Qualifications and Skills:
- Solid work durations (at least a year with the same company at prior positions)
- Call center, customer support, payment processing and/or data entry and document processing experience in previous job duties
- Experience in financial settings, such as mortgage/insurance companies, student loan offices, or commercial banks are a PLUS!
- Shifts Available: 5 am- 1:30 pm or 1:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Attention to detail!
Credit Specialist Benefits:
- This is a full time and long-term position in a traditional office setting.
- Weekly pay and the option for health insurance immediately - including dental and vision!
- Direct Hire option available after evaluation period - pay increases available when hired in!
- Monday through Friday schedule with optional overtime
Express Office: Farmington Hills
24387 Halsted Road
Farmington Hills, MI 48335