Front Office Administrative Assistant
Located in Woodland, WA
Salary: $16 to $18 per hour, DOE
Express is actively recruiting an Administrative Assistant for an established business in Woodland, Washington. This person will provide administrative support, will project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction. This is a long term, evaluation to hire position and the schedule is Monday- Friday 8 to 5. The pay is $16 to $18 per hour, DOE.
Duties include general clerical, accounting, receptionist and project based work. Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
- Set office for business in the morning: turn on lights, unlock doors, take phone system off night mode.
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Collect, sign for and distribute USPS/UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne envelops and packages.
- Research, price, and purchase office supplies.
- Maintain Accounts Payables up-to-date i.e, reconcile bill of lading, receive items, enter invoices, process payments and file.
- Provide back up for check runs
- Process time cards for employees every week.
- Maintain attendance data sheet for employees.
- Scheduling of incoming trucks.
- Check-in and direction of trucks for shipping and receiving.
- Support staff in assigned project based work.
- Office close in evening: lock doors, turn off lights and set telephone system to night mode.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in math. Good at details and numbers.
- Multi-task, prioritize and problem solving.
- Enjoy dealing with people and great work ethic
- Outstanding organizational ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Display professionalism
- Proficient in Microsoft Office as well as Internet research abilities.
- Telephone protocol.
- Stable work history. Other skills that help (Not required):
- Account payable experience
- Accounting system knowledge
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
This is a non-smoking campus
Apply online or at our office:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Lisa Nathan is eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
Our location: 1208 Washington Way Ste 130 - Longview, WA 98632 or 131 Davidson, Suite BB – Woodland, WA 98674
(360)414-1200 or (360)225-0700
Need more information about this Administrative Assistant job?
Contact Lisa Nathan, our Administrative and Professional Staffing Consultant at (360) 414-1200, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add “Administrative Assistant” to the subject line of your email.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Sick Pay
- Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- We take walk in interviews Mon.-Fri from 9am-3pm at 1208 Washington Way in Longview OR 9am-2pm, Tuesdays or Fridays in Woodland at 131 Davidson Ave. Ste. BB.
- Complete the application on our website expresscowlitzcounty.com
- Submit your resume via email to email@example.com
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 or 360-225-0700 to speak with a hiring manager (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm).
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632