Located in Dallas, TX
Currently hiring for an experienced Senior Human Resource Specialist for large and prestigious manufacturing company in Dallas. You will assist Supervisors and Team Leaders with the timely and consistent resolution of associate issues and provide direction on policy interpretation, coaching and corrective action.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides exceptional service to Associates, Supervisors and Team Leaders by responding to inquiries quickly, completely, and professionally.
- Answers and researches benefit, payroll and policy questions. • Provides direction to Associates, Supervisors and Team Leaders on policy interpretation and Associate development.
- Applies knowledge of Human Resource policies and procedures, and Federal and State employment law, to workplace issues.
- Coaches and assists Supervisors and Team Leaders in preparing and delivering feedback to Associates.
- Researches, drafts and composes correspondence, policy proposals, and department communications.
- Recommends policy revisions based on changing trends, workplace needs and changes in the law.
- Investigates workplace issues and recommends appropriate action.
- Identifies, compiles, and analyzes relevant HR trend data, prepares reports, and presents conclusions.
- Recruits, sources, interviews and places prospective candidates for exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Performs special projects or assignments as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of HR or Associate Relations experience
- Basic knowledge of Federal and State Employment Law
- Knowledge and skill in fundamental recruiting and relationship building
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent active listening and comprehension skills
- Ability to remain calm and demonstrate flexibility in high pressure situations
- Strong decision making ability
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional planning and organizing skills
- Ability to produce consistently high quality work
- Experience and at least moderate level skills in Word, Excel, Power Point
For immediate consideration, please email Jordyn.Mitchell@expresspros.com
Express Office: Dallas (North)
14755 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75254