Warehouse Order Picker
Located in Vancouver, BC
We are looking for reliable and eager Warehouse Associates on behalf of our grocery delivery client, to join a new facility they are opening. As an Order Picker, they will be responsible for ensuring that all customer orders are accurately and efficiently picked and packed neatly.
Other responsibilities include:
- Assessing produce quality as they pick to ensure high quality products are being delivered to customers
- Assisting with loading delivery trucks with packaged orders
- General warehouse clean up as needed
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Own steel toed boots
- Be able to lift 50 lbs as needed
- There are various shifts immediately available including early morning starts, afternoons and graveyard shifts.
- Pay rate: $14/hr
- 20% Off groceries
- Extended healthcare benefits after probationary period
To apply, you can call us at 604-638-6980 anytime between 8:00am-5:00pm Monday to Friday. You can also send to email@example.com writing "Order Picker" in the subject line.
Express Office: Vancouver (Downtown)
555 West Hastings
Vancouver, BC V6B 4N6