Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Located in Champaign, IL
We are actively seeking Industrial Maintenance Mechanics to join our company. If you are interested in taking on critical role with our winning team, please apply today. On offer is a full time maintenance position with room for advancement.
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Job Duties:
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipts
Qualified and interested candidates please apply!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour
Express Office: Champaign
1001 North Mattis Avenue
Champaign, IL 61821