Located in Champaign, IL
Are you looking for a job in customer service?
- Sales of insurance plans
- Collect and maintain all client information
- Time management abilities to set appointments and utilize office time efficiently
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Visit and review job site work as often as possible
- Strong working knowledge of insurance claims process
- Establish and maintain strong professional relationships with insurance professionals
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Coachable, eager, driven, and willing to learn. Construction knowledge and experience is preferred, but not required.
- Competent in conflict and crisis management to resolve disputes
- Possess sense of urgency, professional demeanor, positive attitude, and strong work ethic.
- Ability to identify potential site hazards (asbestos, lead paint, mold, etc.)
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Verbal and written communication
- Time management, organization, and attention to detail
- Scope negotiation, agreement, and execution
- Project budgeting, schedule creation, and compliance
- Produce accurate scopes of work with minimal errors
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Familiar with iPhone and iPad mobile devices
- Dedication to excellent customer service and support
If you are interested in this job please reach out to Erin or Danielle at Express 217-355-8500!!
Job Type: Full-time
Express Office: Champaign
1001 North Mattis Avenue
Champaign, IL 61821