Machine Operator Waterville, NY
Located in Utica, NY
Machine Operator (Waterville, NY)
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS Machine Operator Positions 2nd and 3rd shift
Responsible for making, packing and turning in correct counts on top quality parts in the prescribed cycle time by performing the following duties:
1. Be at assigned machine at scheduled time
2. Responsible for reading and following the Operator instructions for each individual job
3. Notify Quality Inspector, Set Up or the Shift Foreman immediately if anything does not appear to be running correctly according to quality standards.
4. Follow all ISO policies and procedures according to the ISO manual.
5. Performs all duties safely and uses personal protective equipment in accordance with safety guidelines
6. Clean work area after each shift
Ability to read and comprehend basic instructions
Ability to add and subtract as well as multiply and divide with 10's and 100's
Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral and or diagram
Please submit your resume to this posting. You can also visit us online at www.expressmohawkvalley.com to complete our application or contact our office at 315790-5723 with any questions.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Express Office: Utica/Rome
The Landmarc Building
118 Columbia Street, Suite 103
Utica, NY 13502