Assemblers - 1st Shift
Located in Georgetown, TX
Join a booming industry, work at your own station, and be a part of a 100% employee-owned global leader! We're hiring 1st shift Assemblers for an IT equipment manufacturer in Georgetown. Could this be you?
This industry leader offers the opportunity for ideal candidates to join a fast-paced environment. Outstanding applicants will have experience in a manufacturing environment, working specifically with large parts, as well as a good work ethic and trainability. Candidates should be flexible – business is booming, so the more flexible, the better! Dress code requires long jeans/pants, regular clean shirt and steel toed boots.
If you’re ready to come work for an 100% employee-owned company that’s 100% committed to quality, apply today!
Work schedule: 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday with overtime available
Pay rate: $11.50/hour
There’s another way you can get paid – bring a buddy to apply with you and get a $50 referral bonus when they work 120 hours! That’s like three weeks on an 8-hour shift. Ask us for more information about our referral program.
What we’re looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year manufacturing experience dealing specifically with large parts
- Experience working with hand and power tools
- Able to perform basic and repetitive assembly operations as required for 8-10 hour shift
- Able to read and interpret written information and follow directions
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Able to use common measurement tools like a tape measure
- Hard worker, dependable, trainable
- Measuring, lifting, drilling large sheet metal pieces
- Assembling cabinets using hand and/or power tools
How to apply:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that fits your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. The best way to apply is to come in to our office today!
Applicants can also apply online at ExpressPros.com/Job-Seekers or send in their resume for review. Email us at jobs.roundrocktx@ExpressPros.com and please include the job title in the subject line. You can also call our office for more information.
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to find positions that fit their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in Round Rock, Texas, and North America, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- Holiday and vacation pay (with eligibility at fewer hours than any other staffing agency)
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664