Located in Silverdale, WA
- Prepares vacated units back to rent-ready condition which includes but is not limited to cleaning fixtures, repairing sheetrock, painting, re-keying locks and repair woodwork, cabinets, or doors;
- Completes assigned properties work orders in a timely manner; work orders are predominantly completed in resident occupied units.
- Unit turn over and work orders could consist of the following tasks:
- Creation of scope of work in conjunction with Site/Public Housing Manager for each vacated unit.
- Performs basic carpentry tasks that require both rough carpentry and finish work, such as repairing sheetrock, building walls, installing shelves and cabinets, hanging doors and installing counters;
- Performs basic electrical tasks such as installing or replacing outlets, light ballasts, light fixtures, and electrical switches;
- Performs basic plumbing work such as clearing drains, replacing faucets and valves, installing sinks, repairing leaks;
- Performs basic HVAC maintenance and repair functions such as programming thermostats, lubing motors, replacing belts and filters;
- Monitors supplies and inventory; researches vendors cost and budget to purchase supplies and materials.
- Daily and monthly maintenance of the property grounds;
- Follow company''s procurement policy and state/federal regulations regarding the procurement of goods and services for the assigned property.
- Monitor work of capital projects being completed on the assigned property and report any issues found to management;
- Keep track of and turn in all purchase receipts to the Site/Public Housing Manager on a weekly basis for processing;
- Participate in the on-call maintenance schedule;
- Monitor the performance of vendor services on assigned properties and report any issues to management;
- Run errands as needed; pick up supplies and deliver materials to worksites;
- Perform detailed routine procedures accurately under pressure with interruptions;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Return emails and phone calls in a prompt manner.
- All communication must be professional and in a workplace acceptable tone.
- Alert management of any assistance needs immediately.
- Employees shall present ideas clearly through various means, identify and share important information in a timely manner, and be knowledgeable, current and respectful in communicating information or sharing concerns. Employees will not use harsh language or aggressive gestures in conversation with others.
- Maintains consistent and reliable attendance with the ability to arrive to work on time.
- Participate in inspection and audit processes as needed.
- Observe/follow guidelines on confidentiality rights of residents and respect their privacy.
- Maintain accurate record of hours worked and turn in timesheets and mileage records on schedule.
- Attend all required training and safety meetings; use, maintain and replace assigned personal protective equipment; report all injuries to supervisor immediately; complete and submit incident/accident reports as required; report hazardous conditions and unsafe work practices to supervisor; and follow all safety and health guidelines, practices, policies and procedures.
- Contribute to and support a positive, team-oriented work environment.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Demonstrated housing maintenance experience; or a combination of education, experience, and training that indicates the ability to successfully perform the essential functions of the position listed above;
- Must have experience and be able to use the following modern office business equipment: Computer, Telephone; Copier; FAX machine; and other equipment as technology evolves and needs arise;
- Possession of, or the ability to obtain and maintain throughout employment, a valid Washington State driver’s license with fully insurable driving record and auto insurance.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check for positions where the employee will or may have unsupervised access to children, developmentally delayed persons or vulnerable adults.
Express Office: Bremerton
4545 Auto Center Way
Bremerton, WA 98312