Water/Fire Mitigation Technician - $12.00 per hour
Located in Augusta, GA
Salary: $12.00 per hour
A Water & Fire Mitigation Technician travels to damaged homes or businesses and supports the cleanup and restoration of water, mold, storm, and fire damaged property. Participates in and/or leads 24 hour on-call response teams.
- Set up, monitor, and move equipment needed for water extraction and drying of premises
- Removal of water and mold damaged building materials
- Treatment and removal of mold growth
- Temporary board up, tarp up and other securing of storm or fire damaged structures
- Document moisture meter readings
- Follow established safety rules and regulations to maintain a safe environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years of mitigation experience
- Ability to read and understand basic instructions, work orders, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions
- Must be able to work at heights, in confined spaces, and lift/move up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions, as well as in harsh indoor conditions such as fire-damaged or condemned structures with low-light and/or exposure to airborne particles
- Thorough and attentive to detail; proactive with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with coworkers, customers, and subcontractors
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Must have prior experience working in the water damage industry or closely-related experience
- IICRC certifications are a plus
Please complete an online application at https://www.expresspros.com/augustaga/ and send your resume in Word Format to Jobs.AugustaGA@ExpressPros.com . Once application is complete, call our office.
Express Office: Augusta
808 Greene Street
Augusta, GA 30901