Maintenance Technician (Apartment) - $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
Located in Augusta, GA
Salary: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
- 3+ years of experience as a Maintenance Technician for apartments or residential communities.
- Knowledge of HVAC, electrical, and pool maintenance.
HVAC, Appliance Servicing, Preventative Maintenance Program Supervisor:
- Manage the maintenance program of all HVAC, pool equipment, and appliances on site.
- Employee shall implement a schedule for preventative maintenance and oversee activities are completed and record keeping is updated and accurate at all times.
Apartment Make Ready and Tenant Requested Maintenance Work Orders:
- Manage the administrative process, oversee field and office personnel to ensure proper communication, record keeping, and reporting are done properly to execute tasks.
- Employee shall properly report maintenance requests to other personnel to ensure ALL maintenance request work orders are recorded and being tracked in the management software.
- Employee shall email field notes taken on phone per task and follow the reporting procedures provided by the property manager.
- Employee shall train and supervise other maintenance personnel of the employer to assist in general repairs and maintenance tasks and collaborate with other HVAC technicians staff members with service and repairs of HVAC, pool equipment and water chemistry, and appliances onsite.
- Supervise and maintain proper documentation of maintenance activities regarding HVAC, pool equipment and chemistry, and appliances
- Maintain their EPA Type 1 and Type 2 license and have copy filed onsite main office and register with suppliers on employer’s accounts, as necessary.
Pool Maintenance and Chemistry Management and Record-keeping:
- Maintain their CPO certificate and have copy filed onsite main office and maintain proper records of pool as required by the Department of Health.
- Establish and maintain safety compliance program.
If you are qualified and interested in being considered as a candidate for this great opportunity, please submit your resume (in WORD format) to:Jobs.AugustaGA@ExpressPros.com. In the subject line, please indicate “Maintenance Technician”
Express Office: Augusta
808 Greene Street
Augusta, GA 30901