Located in Champaign , IL
Leasing Agent / Administrative Assistant
Seeking an upbeat, bubbly and well organized customer service oriented individual to become a full-time team member at a local property management company.
We're a real estate and property management company in business for over 25 years. What sets us apart from all of the other rental companies in town? We are locally owned and always have been. Our staff is dedicated to providing the customer with a level of service that is unparalleled. We offer great locations on campus, historic buildings full of character, and spacious downtown Champaign lofts. We are here for the customer and reputation behind it.
The right candidate will be a personable, high-energy, friendly professional who is capable of having fun while getting the job done! We are looking for someone who takes the initiative, can make great first impressions, has a positive sales attitude and can get along with all types of people.
The position will be a full-time evaluation hire opportunity, the hours will be Monday through Saturday (*5 days per week) from 8:00am to 5:00pm, and pay will start at $12-$14 per hour with opportunities for pay increases and bonuses.
- Work with the property owner to find good tenants for their houses & apartment complexes
- Answering phones and handling customer complaints while maintaining the company’s image
- Driving to meet potential tenants to show them properties they are interested in seeing
- Using MS Office (Word & Excel) for data entry and other company functions
- Work in a team environment leasing apartments and going through the paperwork process
- Demonstrate good organization and reliability in all aspects of job
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree or currently enrolled in school
- Valid Driver’s License & own personal vehicle
- Clear, pleasant, intelligent communication and phone skills
- 1-2 years of experience in a Customer Service related position
- Fluent in both Microsoft Word & Excel
- Some knowledge of the local housing market extremely helpful
The opening is immediate, and candidates are being actively recruited at this time. If this sounds like a good fit for you please reply to this posting with a resume attached or call Danielle or Erin at Express Employment 217-355-85OO.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
Express Office: Champaign
1001 North Mattis Avenue
Champaign, IL 61821