Located in Sarnia, ON
Salary: Base salary + team commission
We are hiring for a Recruiter role that represents Express Employment Professionals to job seekers across Lambton County. This position will be responsible for moving at a super-fast pace to keep the candidate pipeline full for the Staffing Consultants, as they quickly fill open positions and sell to other potential companies. It’s truly a Sourcer/Talent Acquisition position with the opportunity to grow together on a team and drive towards goals.
We are looking for people who love helping people, who love to win, and have the grit and perseverance to make it through anything. We look for people who are fiercely loyal to their team and will stop at nothing to achieve goals together.
The team puts a lot of value in activity. You must be comfortable finding and connecting with both active and passive candidates over the phone and online to ensure the Staffing Consultants have the talent they need to fill their current and anticipated job openings. The Recruiter is responsible for booking a large number of interviews every day, while providing world-class customer service to job seekers.
About Express Employment Professionals
We’re on a mission to put a million people to work! Together we can help companies grow and succeed while helping hundreds of people in Sarnia-Lambton find jobs and provide for their families. We work directly with businesses to grow their team and with people to find their next home (job).
Does the following describe you?
- Passionate about helping people succeed
- Love working in a multi-tasking, fast-paced sales environment
- Personable, driven, and love making a difference in people’s lives
- You can see beyond a problem, respond to situations in smart ways, and put a positive and professional spin on any situation
- Professionalism is a core value
- Your ideal work environment is team centred, competitive, and a place where you get rewarded for your efforts
- Comfortable in an office environment, expects professional results, and desires to solve problems
- You are driven by a fast pace and change
Benefits of Express Employment Professionals
- Base salary + team commission and bonus
- Medical benefits
- Three weeks of vacation after one year
- Training opportunities in Canada and the U.S.
- Community involvement opportunities
- Work hard/play hard – we get the job done and celebrate together
- Being part of a winning team that is one of the top franchises in Canada
- Being part of a tribe who love to work together
Does that sound like you? If so, please apply now to email@example.com. We’re excited about starting the conversation!
Express Office: Sarnia
347 Christina Street North
Sarnia, ON N7T 5V6