CNC Operator-Royston, GA
Located in Royston, GA
CNC Operators needed in Royston, GA. These CNC Operators will set up and operate automated CNC Vertical and Horizontal Machines.
- Must have proven skill set to set up and operate Vertical 3 axis and Horizontal 4 & 5 axis machines.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to understand rotation of fixtures as applied to Horizontal Machine set up.
- Employee will need to understand the A, B and X, Y, Z axis on all machines.
- Optimize process to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Receive daily instructions from Shop Floor Supervisor.
- Check parts to ensure they meet blueprint specifications using proper gauges.
- Perform daily point checks on machine and report concerns to Shop Floor Supervisor.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Interpretation of drawings, sketches, and/or working to set up sheets and verbal instructions.
- Must have proficient math skills
Shift: 3rd available, Monday-Friday
If interested please e-mail your resume to Morgann.email@example.com or call at 706-548-0625, ext. 3.
Express Office: Athens (Covington)
824 Hawthorne Avenue
Athens, GA 30606