Industrial On-Site Representative-Monroe, GA
Located in Monroe, GA
Industrial On-Site Representative
Industrial On-site Representative is an on-site, hands-on role that provides Human Resources support to our client. The role is critical in executing Express/client initiatives, providing great customer support to Express associates and client Leadership, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Assist associates with personnel inquiries; as necessary, research and follow-up on inquiries in a timely manner.
- Assist with client’s Leadership regarding associates’ performance issues/concerns; discuss appropriate action for performance improvements.
- Assist with client’s Safety/medical personnel as requested.
- Administer random and post-accident screening when required. Follow additional process in accordance to results.
- Assist Express Recruiting/client’s HR as necessary (new hire orientations/1st day introductions, client FT interview preparation and coordination)
- Attend Express’ new-hire (new associates) orientation as needed.
- Liaison with client’s security and HR for administration of badging process for building access and timekeeping.
- Weekly maintenance of payroll hours: assure collection and accuracy of completed time cards;
- Coordinate with managers, using labor tracking tool (Kronos,) to ensure accuracy of associate(s) Time detail in a specified pay period.
- Attendance tracking: recording absences and tardiness for monthly Attendance incentive program.
- All other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
- 2 years’ exposure to the human resources functions
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and associate issues.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills: must display patience, humor and helpfulness at all times – front line contact for associate issues.
- Experience with MS Office: MS Word, Excel
- Previous experience with Payroll Systems, HRIS
- Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Ethical - Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Technical Aptitude - Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
If interested please e-mail your resume to Mandy.firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 706-548-0625, ext. 8.
Express Office: Athens (Covington)
824 Hawthorne Avenue
Athens, GA 30606