Located in Round Rock, TX
Do you have manufacturing experience and want to take the next step in your career?
Are you a professional and accountable worker with a high attention to detail?
How would you like to get started in one of today’s biggest growth industries?
This may be the job for you! A pharmaceutical manufacturer is hiring Production Technicians with GMP experience to join their expanding Round Rock facility. This innovative company is focused on research and filling unaddressed patient needs.
Ideal candidates will have experience in a cleanroom environment and have a keen eye for detail. Excellent hand-eye coordination is very helpful in this position.
If you’re ready to join a team of employees from around the world united to make a difference, apply today!
Work schedule: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday with overtime available
Pay rate: $14.00-$17.00/hour
What we’re looking for:
- GMP experience is highly preferred
- 2 years cleanroom/manufacturing background is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to follow detailed instructions
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb and stand on a 3-foot-tall ladder
- Must pass a physical conducted by the company
- Must be able to conduct detailed work while wearing full personal protection equipment
- Professional-minded and thorough
- Can think outside the box
- Sample and dispense materials
- Ensure accurate and thorough GMP documentation
- Operate and maintain manufacturing equipment to keep up with production schedules
- Perform equipment and facility cGMP cleaning
How to apply:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that fits your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. The best way to apply is to come in to our office today!
Applicants can also apply online at ExpressPros.com/Job-Seekers or send in their resume for review. Email us at jobs.roundrocktx@ExpressPros.com and please include the job title in the subject line. You can also call our office for more information.
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to find positions that fit their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in Round Rock, Texas, and North America, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- Holiday and vacation pay (with eligibility at fewer hours than any other staffing agency)
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664