Mix Coordinator-Full time- Experience Required
Located in Columbus, OH
The Mix Coordinator reports to the Production Supervisor and is Responsible for.
- Comply with safety rules and to report any unsafe conditions to the production supervisor.
- Use caution when pouring mixes and have appropriate safety glasses and dust masks on, when applicable.
- Pick up and dispose of any debris in the warehouse that you come across.
- Watch for water levels and if spill occurs quickly react on clean up to eliminate slip hazards.
- Mixing Area
- Follow sequence of events in the SOP.
- Fill out mix log at the time of making each mix.
- Ensure the viscosity of the mix looks correct (knack required)
- Notify supervisor on reorder points of the mixing supplies and raw materials.
- Ensure water usage is recorded daily.
- Inspect equipment during use and notify the production supervisor of any issues or defects. Equipment includes but is not limited to mix tanks, agitators, RO system, and pumps.
- Maintain salt levels in brine tank for RO system and notify supervisor on reorder points.
- Keep packers properly supplied of boxes and partitions.
- Assist stacker if stacking process is in need of support or time is available.
- Perform any other work related tasks or projects requested by the supervisor or superior.
- Ability to multi-task and perform the list of checks for product quality as defined by the standard operating procedures.
- Ensure all paperwork and logs are filled out correctly to the SOP.
- Always check for flaws in inbound raw materials.
- Basic math and counting skills, must pass word math test by reading questions out loud to show reading and comprehension ability as well as showing methods for solving word problems.
- Ability to think outside the box and be aware/ For example of watching for water and mix levels in advance of running out.
- Experience with mix tanks, agitators, RO system, and pumps.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people.
- Ability to maintain salt levels in brine tank for RO system
- Abliity to lift up to 50 pounds
- Skills to manage time effectively with the many tasks throughout the day.
- Shows willingness to be flexible and take on assignments that maybe outside job requirements.
Express Office: Columbus (Southeast)
6105 McNaughten Center
Columbus, OH 43232