Located in Summerville, SC
Salary: $32.00 - $35.00/hour
Pay Range: Please change the range to $32.00 - $35.00
1st Shift Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday –Friday
Possible call ins required
To apply please send resume to: Krista.Cooper@Expresspros.com
RESPONSIBILITIES: (The incumbent must be able to perform the following essential functions, with or without accommodation.)
The Controls and Electrical Technician will be responsible for installing, repairing, maintaining, modifying and troubleshooting various types of industrial electrical equipment, controls and instrumentation. Candidate must be able to providing support and training in design and implementation of electrical systems. Must successfully undertake and complete problem solving and work assignments with little to no supervision. Must also be able to troubleshoot, modify and program Rockwell and Siemens PLCs, HMIs and VFD's. Experience with Wonderware systems is a REQUIRED. Major criteria for successful performance are safe work practices, initiative, innovativeness, adaptability and dependability.
- Read and work with complex drawings, diagrams, P&ID markups and other schematics.
- Analyze and repair industrial controls and electrical instrumentation in compliance with pertinent codes and regulations.
- Safely work with and troubleshoot 480vac, 120vac and 24vdc systems
- Effectively communicate and interface with line operators, maintenance personnel, supervisors, and engineers.
- Maintain daily records and applicable documentation
- Assist others in becoming familiar with procedures, techniques and operation of equipment and instruments.
- Design, maintain and troubleshoot hard-wired relay systems, industrial controls, motor starters, VFDs as well as PLC based control systems and HMIs.
Education: Associate, Bachelor’s degree or ET degree is desired
Experience: Minimum seven years of industrial experience in a continuous process environment.
Additional Skills and Abilities
- Direct programming experience with Rockwell and Siemens PLCs, HMIs, and VFDs
- Experience with 480vac, 120vac and 24vdc distribution and systems
Express Office: Charleston (Northeast)
1470 Ben Sawyer Boulevard
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464