Located in Summerville, SC
Summerville, SC Pay Range: $25.00 - $28.00 per hour
1st Shift Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
To apply please send resume to: Krista.Cooper@Expresspros.com
(The incumbent must be able to perform the following essential functions, with or without accommodation.)
- Operate, repair and maintain the following:
- Building electrical, mechanical, and structural equipment and systems.
- Production equipment
- Material handling equipment
- Dust collectors
- Electrical controls, programmable systems
- Experience in preventive maintenance
- Use power and hand tools to perform a variety of tasks including machine repair, pipe fitting, electrical, electronic, and maintenance. Capable to run fork-lift.
- Lubrication Basics
- Review and complete work order assignments.
- Respond to verbal or written work assignments from Maintenance Supervisor, or other personnel as required during back shift/weekend coverage.
- Inform supervisor of work in progress.
- Independently observe, report, and correct facility and equipment discrepancies.
- Checks for safety hazards, takes corrective action to eliminate safety hazards.
- Maintain applicable logs, records, equipment history folders, and equipment operation and maintenance manuals in an accurate and comprehensive manner.
- Perform any necessary task or assignment needed to ensure consistent service.
- Successfully complete training assignments.
- This job can require emergency call INS and weekend availability.
- Laser alignment
- Bearing replacement
- Able to understand technical specification with respect to equipment installation and operation. Clearance checks, interference fits, lubrication, torque requirements.
- Welding, cutting, rigging
- Material handling, operation, and trouble shooting.
- Pipe fitting
- Lubrication basics
- Vibration basics
- Able to troubleshoot 110,220 and 440 voltage
- May perform a variety of electrical/mechanical test to determine exact cause of issues.
- Make necessary electrical installations and/or repairs.
Education: High School Diploma or general education degree with trades concentration.
Experience: 5+ years relevant experience in manufacturing maintenance or industrial technology role
Experience with equipment repair, 3 phase electrical system and controls, hydraulic systems, welding, pipe fitting and instrumentation.
Additional Skills and Abilities
- Background in PLC system is a plus.
- Experience with equipment repair
- Experience with 3 phase electrical system and controls, hydraulic systems, welding, pipe fitting and instrumentation.
- High standard of accuracy and precision, highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated team player with a track record of working independently and cross-functionally
- Able to work in a fast pace environment.
Express Office: Charleston (Northeast)
1470 Ben Sawyer Boulevard
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464