Weekend Basketball Camp Custodian
Located in Georgetown, TX
Are you great working around kids? This is an awesome opportunity for students looking for summer work or someone looking for a weekend job!
We’re hiring a weekend Custodian for a children’s basketball camp at a prestigious local educational institution. You’ll be working Saturday and Sunday in the gym while camp is going on and act as a floater for other custodians during the week. Custodial experience is preferred, but the most important qualities for candidates to have are to be hardworking and thorough. Being a basketball fan doesn’t hurt!
Work schedule: flexibility is required; shifts may range from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM to 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM on Saturday and Sunday. Weekday availability is required in order to act as a floater for regularly scheduled custodians.
Pay rate: $12.00/hour
What we’re looking for:
- Must be 18+
- Must be dependable, on-time, and professional
- General knowledge of cleaning practices and the use of custodial equipment
- Honest and dependable
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be flexible with priorities
- Ability to carry up to 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Valid Texas Driver’s License preferred
- Previous custodial or handyman experience preferred
- Clean, mop, dust, vacuum, and maintain level of cleanliness in public areas and restrooms
- Maintain custodial supplies, equipment, and closets in working order
- You may need to move heavy furniture and equipment
- Inspect and maintain equipment used in case of need for repairs
How to apply:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that fits your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. The best way to apply is to come in to our office today!
Applicants can also apply online at ExpressPros.com/Job-Seekers or send in their resume for review. Email us at jobs.roundrocktx@ExpressPros.com and please include the job title in the subject line. You can also call our office for more information.
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to find positions that fit their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in Round Rock, Texas, and North America, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- Holiday and vacation pay (with eligibility at fewer hours than any other staffing agency)
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664