Production Operators - ALL SHIFTS!
Located in Georgetown, TX
Do you have manufacturing experience and a sharp set of eyes? We’re hiring Production Operators on ALL SHIFTS for our experienced manufacturing client in Georgetown. You’ll be responsible for operating one or more plastic injection molding machines or auxiliary machines. Assignments will be given based on skill level, with more difficult and intricate assignments given over time.
Outstanding applicants will be able to manage multiple parts of production at once and have excellent communication skills. If you have manufacturing experience and are looking for a new job at a premier manufacturing and distributing facility, apply today!
Work schedules and pay rates:
There’s another way you can get paid – bring a buddy to apply with you and get a $50 referral bonus when they work 120 hours! That’s like three weeks on an 8-hour shift. Ask us for more information about our referral program.
1st shift: 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday; $10.30/hour
2nd shift: 3:00 PM – 11:15 PM, Monday through Friday $11.60/hour
3rd shift: 11:00 PM – 7:15 AM, Monday through Friday $11.90/hour
What we’re looking for:
- At least 1 year experience in manufacturing environment – students with CTE course experience are encouraged to apply!
- Must be able follow directions
- Must be able to recognize defects and deviations in product
- Continuously check parts being made against a control sample
- Complete relevant paperwork regarding defects
- Complete detailed documentation for scrap and good parts
- Communicate with team members and other floor employees to ensure safety and keep pace with production
- Keep work areas clean, during and at end of shift
How to apply:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that fits your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. The best way to apply is to come in to our office today!
Applicants can also apply online at ExpressPros.com/Job-Seekers or send in their resume for review. Email us at jobs.roundrocktx@ExpressPros.com and please include the job title in the subject line. You can also call our office for more information.
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to find positions that fit their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in Round Rock, Texas, and North America, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- Holiday and vacation pay (with eligibility at fewer hours than any other staffing agency)
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664