Located in Longview, WA
Salary: $18-$20 per hour, DOE
Express is actively recruiting for an Office Manager/Bookkeeper for a local company in Cowlitz County. One of this company’s primary functions is quality assurance and quality management. Accurate and professional interaction and communication is critical to their business. This position requires extreme attention to detail and the ability to check their own work to minimize mistakes. This position is full time Monday-Friday. Compensation $18-$20 per hour, DOE.
General Job Duties
- QuickBooks and general bookkeeping duties, including: A/R, A/P, bank and credit card account reconciliation, data entry.
- Process payroll using QuickBooks and Excel to enter timesheet data, schedule tax payments, and maintain employee files electronically.
- Compile detailed billing sheet from timesheet data using Excel.
- Preparing customer invoices using Excel and QuickBooks Online.
- Organize and maintain a physical and electronic filing system for employee, customer, and company documents.
- Administrative support, proof-reading documents, and special projects, as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness in the front office portion of the building.
- Assure that filing cabinets, electronics, and door are secured before leaving.
- Coordinate and maintain the safety program, including training material and MSDS records.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Computer skills – Advanced skill level in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Windows filing system is required. Must be able to create, edit, format, and electronically file forms, documents, and spreadsheets.
- Must have an understanding of sharing and syncing shared drive files.
- Bookkeeping – Experienced and proficient in QuickBooks (online version), including A/R, A/P, account reconciling, payroll, and taxes.
- Advanced level of written and verbal communication, grammar, and proof-reading skills.
- Must be detail oriented and be willing and able to check one’s own work.
- Must be organized and have general office and bookkeeping experience.
- Any experience with quality management systems, i.e.: ISO, AISC, API, etc., would be very helpful.
- Must be professional, self-motivated, and comfortable working alone - often only communicating with supervisors and staff via email and phone.
Apply online or at our office:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Lisa Nathan is eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
Our location: 1208 Washington Way Suite 130 - Longview, WA 98632 or 131 Davidson, Suite BB – Woodland, WA 98674
(360)414-1200 or (360)225-0700
Need more information about this Office Manager/Bookkeeper job?
Contact Lisa Nathan, our Administrative and Professional Staffing Consultant at (360) 414-1200, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add “Office Manager/Bookkeeper” to the subject line of your email.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Sick Pay
- Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- We take walk in interviews Mon.-Fri from 9am-3pm at 1208 Washington Way in Longview OR 9am-2pm, Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday in Woodland at 131 Davidson Ave. Suite. BB.
- Complete the application on our website expresscowlitzcounty.com
- Submit your resume via email to email@example.com
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 or 360-225-0700 to speak with a hiring manager (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm).
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632