Located in Woodland, WA
Express is currently recruiting experienced Inventory Clerk candidates. The successful candidate will have experience working with both domestic and international shipments and procedures. Compensation is $15 per hour.
- Resolves product discrepancies on the Out of Balance reports for each department by conducting thorough research.
- Performs product counts, verifies, and updates the system accordingly for product quantities and information.
- Researches product discrepancies.
- Enter receipt of goods into ERP system including item number, quantity, etc.
- Makes adjustments to put away, transfers, and updates pallets in the system.
- Performs all other duties as requested or assigned.
- Forklift experience would be a plus.
- Warehouse Shipping process experience required.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability in basic math skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office –Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Experience using ERP software for inventory management is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work in all warehouse environments.
- Demonstrated ability to work well and cooperate with others.
- Must be able to lift and carry an average of 25lbs on a daily basis.
Apply online or at our office:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Lisa Nathan is eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
Our location: 1208 Washington Way Suite 130 - Longview, WA 98632 or 131 Davidson, Suite BB – Woodland, WA 98674
(360)414-1200 or (360)225-0700
Need more information about this Inventory Clerk job?
Contact Lisa Nathan, our Administrative and Professional Staffing Consultant at (360) 414-1200, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add “Inventory Clerk” to the subject line of your email.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Sick Pay
- Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- We take walk in interviews Mon.-Fri from 9am-3pm at 1208 Washington Way in Longview OR 9am-2pm, Tuesdays or Fridays in Woodland at 131 Davidson Ave. Suite. BB.
- Complete the application on our website www.expresscowlitzcounty.com
- Submit your resume via email to email@example.com
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 or 360-225-0700 to speak with a hiring manager (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm).
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632