Industrial Painter - 2nd Shift
Located in Cedar Park, TX
Salary: $10.00-$12.00/hour DOE
Do you have experience as an industrial painter, but you're looking for a new opportunity where you can work long-term at an outstanding company? How about an auto-body painter looking for the next step in your career? A manufacturing company in Georgetown is looking to hire an Industrial Painter, and this may be the opportunity for you!
We're looking for someone who can apply their skills efficiently and keep up with production demand. The company requires (and will provide) a full body protective suit including mask and gloves. Steel Boots are required. This is a long term opportunity with the possibility of full hire with great pay raises and benefits! If you're an experienced worker looking to start with a prominent global company, apply today!
Work schedule: 2:30 PM - 11:30 PM, Monday through Friday; overtime is available.
Pay rate: $10.00-$12.00/hour, depending on experience
What we're looking for:
- Relevant experience with industrial metal painting or auto body painting is a must
- Consistent, thorough attention to detail
- Experience working with power tools
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to repeatedly lift up to 50 lbs.
- Use an industrial spray gun to paint metal surfaces
- Keep up with production demands while maintaining expected level of quality
How to apply:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that fits your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. The best way to apply is to come in to our office today!
Applicants can also apply online at ExpressPros.com/Job-Seekers or send in their resume for review. Email us at jobs.roundrocktx@ExpressPros.com and please include the job title in the subject line. You can also call our office for more information.
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to find positions that fit their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in Round Rock, Texas, and North America, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- Holiday and vacation pay (with eligibility at fewer hours than any other staffing agency)
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664