Located in Round Rock, TX
A local municipality is hiring a Groundskeeper to help maintain parks and recreation areas throughout the summer season with the potential to be long-term. You’ll contribute to the area’s beautiful and most-loved public spaces, which are getting even more love and use by the public since school is out for the summer.
If you’re looking for work in the coolest parts of the day (check the work schedule!) and a great way to get paid and enjoy the Texas sunshine, apply today!
Work schedule: 6:00 AM - 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday
Pay rate: $10.00/hour
There’s another way you can get paid – bring a buddy to apply with you and get a $50 referral bonus when they work 120 hours! That’s like three weeks on an 8-hour shift.
Bring your friends and apply today!
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to work well on a team to get the job done
- Experience using commercial groundskeeping and maintenance equipment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work outside exposed to the elements
- Ability to walk, stoop, lift over head, handle repetitive work
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- Mowing, weed eating, general landscaping
- Must dress according to weather conditions - long pants and t-shirt or long sleeves with no holes, and closed-toe shoes
How to apply:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that fits your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. The best way to apply is to come in to our office today!
Applicants can also apply online at ExpressPros.com/Job-Seekers or send in their resume for review. Email us at jobs.roundrocktx@ExpressPros.com and please include the job title in the subject line. You can also call our office for more information.
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to find positions that fit their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in Round Rock, Texas, and North America, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- Holiday and vacation pay (with eligibility at fewer hours than any other staffing agency)
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664