Located in Round Rock, TX
A Round Rock janitorial wholesale supplier needs a warehouse worker who will also serve as a relief route driver on an "as needed" basis. Primary duties will involve working in the warehouse pulling orders for delivery.
In addition to warehouse work, this person will be doing relief delivery driving of a 24ft. box truck. Candidates must be familiar with reading a MAPSCO Book as well as knowledgeable about Austin and the surrounding areas. The company's insurance requires a clean driving history of at least 3 years.
This is a long term opportunity for permanent hire with benefits and pay increases. Hours are Monday-Friday 8 am -5 pm but need to be flexible if a delivery pushes the time past 5 pm.
Work schedule: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday; candidates must be flexible if a delivery requires availability after 5:00 PM
Pay rate: $12.00/hour
What we're looking for:
- 6 months - 1 year experience working in a warehouse environment
- Experience driving a forklift; certification is a plus
- Familiarity with reading a MAPSCO Book
- Familiarity with Austin and the surrounding communities
- Valid driver's license
- Clean driving history for at least 3 years
- Flexible availability for late deliveries
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Pull orders from the warehouse for delivery
- Operate a stand up forklift
- Load/unload orders onto box truck
- Print orders
- Keep warehouse clean and organized
- Drive box truck for deliveries on an as-needed basis
How to apply:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that fits your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. The best way to apply is to come in to our office today!
Applicants can also apply online at ExpressPros.com/Job-Seekers or send in their resume for review. Email us at jobs.roundrocktx@ExpressPros.com and please include the job title in the subject line. You can also call our office for more information.
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to find positions that fit their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in Round Rock, Texas, and North America, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- Holiday and vacation pay (with eligibility at fewer hours than any other staffing agency)
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664