CDL A Driver - START ASAP!
Located in Round Rock, TX
Are you ready to join a building materials company with decades of experience? Their products are found in beautiful residential and commercial projects all over the country. Be a part of the booming construction industry and apply to work with this outstanding company today!
We’re hiring a Driver with a CDL A license to use a flatbed truck to transport materials in and around the Burnet County area. Candidates should have a clean driving record, experience driving large vehicles, and be forklift certified. This job is physically intensive as it includes loading/unloading your truck so be ready to work hard.
If you have a clean driving record and are able to keep up, apply today!
Work schedule: 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday
Pay rate: $17.50/hour
What we’re looking for:
- CDL A license
- Forklift certified
- Clean driving record
- Good communication skills
- Able to lift and move with 50 lbs.
- Ability to pass DOT yearly physical
- Transport block, mortar, and other materials
- Make assigned deliveries
- Assist and supervise loading of truck to ensure proper order and weight distribution
- Maintain complete and accurate records including daily truck log, fuel tickets, delivery documentation
- Perform pre-trip inspections of assigned vehicle
- Obtain shipping bills and necessary signatures
- Provide and document proper routine maintenance of truck and equipment
- Inspect truck equipment and supplies such as tires, brakes, fuel, oil, and water
- Develop very good knowledge of inventory, sizes, types, colors and pallet package
- Monitor and immediately report problems with assigned equipment operations, product quality, customer satisfaction and traffic
How to apply:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that fits your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. The best way to apply is to come in to our office today!
Applicants can also apply online at ExpressPros.com/Job-Seekers or send in their resume for review. Email us at jobs.roundrocktx@ExpressPros.com and please include the job title in the subject line. You can also call our office for more information.
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to find positions that fit their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in Round Rock, Texas, and North America, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- Holiday and vacation pay (with eligibility at fewer hours than any other staffing agency)
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664