Luxury Window Treatment Installer
Located in Georgetown, TX
Salary: $14.00-$17.00/hour, DOE
They say the eyes are the window to the soul – we say, windows are just as important and beautiful!
We’re hiring an Installer for a motorized and manual window coverings company based in Georgetown. This company has a large service area that covers much of Central Texas and a well-earned reputation for quality and trustworthy products and technicians. We need you to help keep it going!
Ideal candidates will have experience using hand and power tools and have basic knowledge of electrical wiring, to be trained in greater detail on the job. They should also be professional, courteous, and comfortable interacting with the clients who purchase these high-quality luxury products. If you have the right combination of physical ability and winning personality, apply today!
Work schedule: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday; Saturdays are rare but do occur.
Pay rate: $14.00-$17.00/hour, depending on experience
What we’re looking for:
- Applicants must be punctual and have a professional appearance
- Attention to detail and ability to recall information for notes, repairs, or orders
- Ability to cooperate in a team environment as well as work independently
- Must have a clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- Ability to work both indoors and outdoors exposed to the elements
- Skills with small hand and power tools
- Ability to read and use a tape or laser measure
- Ability to work on a step stool, ladder, or scaffolding
- Strong measuring and dimension calculating skills
- Ability to lift and carry 50-75 lbs. unaided
- Comfortable speaking with clients about product operations and invoices
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic knowledge about electrical wiring – will train in greater detail
- Remove old window treatments and dispose as clients request
- Patch and paint screw holes after removal as needed
- Unload new treatments at site and prepare for installation
- Properly install products per manufacturer guidelines and client requests
- Remove packaging and trash to leave the site in good condition
- Keep up to date with the newest product models and installation techniques
How to apply:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that fits your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. The best way to apply is to come in to our office today!
Applicants can also apply online at ExpressPros.com/Job-Seekers or send in their resume for review. Email us at jobs.roundrocktx@ExpressPros.com and please include the job title in the subject line. You can also call our office for more information.
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to find positions that fit their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in Round Rock, Texas, and North America, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- Holiday and vacation pay (with eligibility at fewer hours than any other staffing agency)
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664