Inventory/Quality Assistant-Covington, GA
Located in Covington, GA
- Individual will be responsible for completing inventory cycle counts, entering data, research/verify quantity differences.
- Will perform quality checks and examine product for defects to meet customer expectations. Will assist in loading and unloading materials by hand, product may weigh in excess of 50 pounds.
- May also count, store, replenish, and rotate stock in the warehouse or stockroom on a regular basis.
- Individual must be skilled in fork lift use; safety oriented, maintain general housekeeping duties of work area and perform accurate counts and mathematical calculations.
- The successful candidate must be able to work in fast paced environment, motivated, detail-oriented and have good mathematical abilities.
- Ability to key in data, type, and operate a computer keyboard needed.
- Candidate must be dependable, responsible and have excellent work ethics and attitude.
Education: High school diploma along with two years inventory/warehouse experience. A general knowledge of warehouse, pneumatics, and machine operations is preferred.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am- 4:30pm
Pay: $12-$14.00/hr. depending upon experience.
If interested please submit your resume to Kristian.firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 678-342-8244, ext. 3.
Express Office: Athens (Covington)
824 Hawthorne Avenue
Athens, GA 30606