(H857) Scheduling/Dispatch Coordinator
Located in Waite Park, MN
Salary: Up to $14.79
A busy local company is in search of a Scheduling/Dispatch Coordinator in a long term capacity.
As the Scheduling/Dispatch Coordinator you will be processing customer ride requests ensuring safe, timely and economical transportation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Answer incoming calls and provide excellent customer service
- Schedule rides and assign vehicles to appropriate routes using navigation and scheduling software
- Scan ride requests into archive files for accurate recordkeeping
- Answer customers questions on stop locations, schedule, etc
- Monitor routes and work with drivers, making changes as necessary
- Coordinate assistance with vehicle breakdown and accidents, communicate schedule changes and weather cancellations
- Assist in set up and maintenance of tablets
- Many other duties as assigned!
- Associates degree and three years relevant office experience, or a combination of 5 years experience/schooling
- MS Office proficiency
- Experience in dispatching/scheduling and dispatching/navigation software preferred
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Knowledge of navigation/mapping technology preferred
- Ability to sensitively work with wide range of passenger needs including developmental disabilities, physical disabilities, memory loss, as well as difficult or uncooperative customers.
*Ability to comply with DHS study BG required
How to Apply:
Interested candidates please apply online at www.expresspros.com/stcloudmn or via our ExpressJobs app downloadable at www.ExpressPros.com/ExpressJobs or call 320-251-1038 for details.
Please send resumes and cover letters to:
Name: Dana Gruber
Address: 1410 W. Saint Germain Street St. Cloud MN 56301
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 800 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative.
Benefits of working for Express:
- No fee to applicants
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Short term disability and life insurance options
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Online time cards
- Free online learning
- Referral bonus program
Express Office: Saint Cloud
1410 West Saint Germain Street
Saint Cloud, MN 56301