Entry Level CNC Operators
Located in Milford, MI
Salary: $12 - $14 DOE
Express Employment Professionals of Howell/Brighton is assisting a premier manufacturing company in Milford in need of CNC Operators. These opportunities are full-time and NOT temporary.
Looking for long term employees wanting personal advancement tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities available once hired!
All shifts available, and must be available to work over-time. There are 10 hour shifts available.
10 Hour Shifts
- 1st Shift: 7:30am to 5:00pm
- 2nd Shift: 5:30pm to 4:00am
- Operates and adjusts CNC machinery, leak testing, ID OD measuring.
- Checking of parts for conformance to specifications and record results
- Follow verbal, written and basic blueprint specifications
- Some knowledge of operations including preferred but not required, company is able to train.
- Quality control with gauges such as micrometer and calipers
- General maintenance on machinery
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Produce quality parts and maintain production levels
These openings require a person who is quality conscious, mechanically inclined and willing to work in a team atmosphere.
Compensation: $12-$14, starting wage is depending on experience company is able to negotiate.
Please send resumes to Dio.Rodriguez@expresspros.com
Benefits of working with Express: We are NOT a temporary service, Express offers long term career placement with companies looking for qualified employees!
Here at Express, we will assess your skills, offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express, and you’ll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. To find out more, contact us today!
Express Office: Howell (Brighton)
2160 Grand River Annex
Brighton, MI 48114