Located in Round Rock, TX
We're hiring an experienced Logistics Technician for an outstanding manufacturing company in Burnet, TX. This company, and this position in particular, are focused on efficiency and operational excellence. This role will effectively supply the manufacturing team with supplies and raw materials to support product development. Attention to detail is key. Ideal candidates will be perceptive and use their technical skills to troubleshoot issues and improve efficiency.
Come work for a global company devoted to developing high-quality materials to advance technologies in numerous industries around the world. Excellent benefits are available for candidates asked to stay on full time, including 3 weeks' vacation! Apply today!
Work schedule: Monday through Friday; 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, OR 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Pay rate: $17.00-$18.00/hour, depending on experience
What we're looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to operate a sit-down/stand-up forklift and pallet jack - forklift certification is a plus
- At least 1 year previous experience material handling or in a warehouse in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Previous experience working with hazardous chemicals is highly preferred
- Mental alertness and constant awareness to surroundings
- Acute attention to detail
- Able to bend, stand, stoop, push, pull up to 8 hours a day
- Ability to use computers for inventory and email communication
- Ability to frequently lift up to 75 lbs.
- Monitor stock and inventory
- Perform regular inventory counts of raw material and supplies
- Communicate shortages and other issues quickly and effectively
- Maintain neat and organized shipping and receiving docks
- Load and unload trucks
- Wrap completed pallets for outbound shipments
- Maintain product locations to provide ease of item identification and support FIFO practices
- Support ISO 9001 and 14001 standards by recycling spent materials such as plastics, cardboard, etc.
- Comply with all customs/import and export laws and regulations
- Ensure accurate preparation and processing of export documentation
How to apply:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that fits your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support. The best way to apply is to come in to our office today!
Applicants can also apply online at ExpressPros.com/Job-Seekers or send in their resume for review. Email us at jobs.roundrocktx@ExpressPros.com and please include the job title in the subject line. You can also call our office for more information.
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to find positions that fit their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in Round Rock, Texas, and North America, we're ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- Holiday and vacation pay (with eligibility at fewer hours than any other staffing agency)
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664