Located in Champaign , IL
Local Property Management Company is growing and needing qualified IT technicians to help keep their presence on the web up to date and up to speed. This is a part time, evaluation hire opportunity with the opportunity to grow into a full time position.
- Design and manage web pages
- Specialize in IT programming: troubleshoot, creative, troubleshoot with connecting to internet
- Provide internal technical support for software, servers, PCs, printers, and all other peripherals.
- Post and update Social Media page.
- Constantly operates a computer or other office equipment.
- Troubleshoot in-house technology issues.
- Install, maintain and configure end-users’ hardware and software, including desktops, networked printers, networked copiers, scanners and fax.
- Strong IT background
- Strong communication/customer service skills
- Willing to work in a team setting
- Highly honest and strong integrity
- Detail oriented
- To be able to work independently and collaboratively and provide a high level of service to internal and external customers.
- To understand our underlying business and how to apply IT related tools to help achieve company goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an immediate opening for a long term, consistent work opportunity. If you are interested and meet the qualifications apply TODAY at www.expresspros.com. Address inquiries to Danielle or Erin at 217-355-8500.
Express Office: Champaign
1001 North Mattis Avenue
Champaign, IL 61821