Located in Sarnia, ON
Salary: Base salary + team commission
We are hiring for an Administrator role that represents Express Employment Professionals to clients, associates, and job seekers. This position will be responsible for moving at a fast pace to complete weekly payroll for associates, invoice clients, and meticulously manage AR for the office in addition to other required administrative duties. This role wears a couple different hats, spending part of the week in the back office, and part-time at the front assisting our Front Office Coordinator. Serving as Express's first impression requires someone with an outgoing and positive attitude who can deliver world-class service both in person and over the phone.
You must be comfortable with payroll functions and principles, reviewing AR aging reports and contacting clients accordingly for payment, while being able to juggle your time between the back and front office.
About Express Employment Professionals
We’re on a mission to put a million people to work! Together we can help companies grow and succeed while helping hundreds of people in Sarnia-Lambton find jobs and provide for their families. We work directly with businesses to grow their team and with people to find their next home (job).
Does the following describe you?
- Love working in a multi-tasking, fast-paced environment
- You can see beyond a problem, respond to situations in smart ways, and put a positive and professional spin on any situation
- Professionalism is a core value
- Your ideal work environment is team centred
- Comfortable in an office environment, expects professional results, and desires to solve problems
- You are driven by a fast pace and change
- A willingness to go above and beyond to meet goals
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail
Benefits of Express Employment Professionals
- Base salary + team commission
- Medical benefits
- Three weeks of vacation after one year
- Training opportunities in Canada and the U.S.
- Community involvement opportunities
- Work hard/play hard – we get the job done and celebrate together
- Being part of a winning team that is one of the top franchises in Canada
- Being part of a tribe who love to work together
Does that sound like you? If so, please apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited about starting the conversation!
Express Office: Sarnia
347 Christina Street North
Sarnia, ON N7T 5V6