Located in Cahmpaign , IL
Property Manager Job Responsibilities:
The Property Manager maintains property rentals by showing and filling vacancies; enforcing leases; maintaining and securing premises.
Property Manager Job Duties:
- Attracts tenants by obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units.
- Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposit and Rent
- Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents; Retaining tenants; taking Maintenance Service requests and follow up with tenants.
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; and inspecting vacant units
- Maintains building systems by reporting claims to the company maintenance department.
- Establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures; responding to emergencies.
- Enforces occupancy policies and procedures.
- Prepares weekly reports.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Property Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Motivation for sales and meeting sales Goals
- Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs,
- Territory Management,
- Closing Skills, Prospecting
- Skills, Professionalism,
- Effective communication
- Must be able to work some Saturdays.
The opening is immediate, and candidates are being actively recruited at this time. If this sounds like a good fit for you please call Erin or Danielle at Express Employment 217-355-85OO.
Express Office: Champaign
1001 North Mattis Avenue
Champaign, IL 61821